Monday, November 22, 2010

Design Wall Monday - Another Finish

Since last Monday I have finished the Philadelphia Pavement top, all two thousand four hundred and one 2” pieces plus borders.  I am very pleased with the results and love the graphic nature of this quilt.  I first saw this in Vintage Quilts way back in 2007 and I knew that I just had to make it.  I wish I had a better picture of the entire top, but I do not have a place to lay it out flat or, two tall people to hold it! LOL

Philadelphia Pavement 001 Philadelphia Pavement 002Philadelphia Pavement 003 I am not sure what I will pull out the UFO stack to work on next, but I am glad that I now have one less.

Until next time.

Pat

13 comments:

Charlene S said...

WoW! It is fantastic. The colors play so well together.

Chris said...

WOW!! It looks too wonderful.

AnnieO said...

Absolutely beautiful. Your color selections are just supreme.

Denise :) said...

This is *wonderful*!! You did a great job!! :)

scraphappy said...

What great colors. Congratulations on getting a UFO finished off. What a great feeling.

Tamera said...

Like everyone else...all I can say is WOW!

Quilter Kathy said...

It's lovely! Congratulations on finishing the top!

antique quilter said...

beautiful, one of the quilts thats on my list to make too.
Kathie

Donna Keating said...

Pat, your quilt is stunning! Doesn't feel good to get one finished?

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh it is absolutely wonderful!

Perry said...

CoNgratulations! What a beautiful quilt!

Jantine said...

Gorgeous quilt, you may be proud of it!

Sarah said...

I know I am looking at this 5 weeks late but all I will say is FANTABULOUS! I saw you working on it and it all works together great. Absolutely great job!!!