Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Getting back on tract - well maybe

I can't believe two posts in less than a month.  I finished a quilt top and sent it off to the longarm quilter and will post a photo when I get it back.

In the meantime I had a sampler framed amd I am very pleased with it, but can't decide where to hang it.
 

It is by Appleseed Prim and stitched on 35 ct. Confederate Grey linen.  I have also finished this sampler by Sampler House stitched on 40 ct bisque linen with one  strand of silk.
 

I have another sampler that I am really wanting to start, but I have a major problem with my right arm and will see a doctor about it next week.  In the meantime I have pulled out this unfinished project that was started in 2012 and plan on finish it up.  I can't decide if I want to make some additional blocks and set it like the pattern or just use what I have done and do a straight set with sashing and call it a finish.  The blocks have yet to be trimmed to size and are just put up and I am sure that there will be a lot of switching of blocks to get the colors right.

 

I am also wanting to get back to my English Paper Quilting.  I have two projects in the works - 

 
 
 

I guess that is about all new with me other than getting old and hating it!!  Have a great Thanksgiving.

Until next time

Pat

3 comments:

Karen said...

The sampler with the houses is wonderful!

Dawn said...

Great projects Pat! Im hoping to get back to some hand work as well.

Linda said...

You've been keeping busy with lots of lovely projects! I love the house sampler. And your quilting projects are wonderful, as usual. Beautiful colors. Are you enjoying the EPP? I did a Grandmother's Flower Garden queen sized quilt years ago and that was about it for my adventures with that technique :) I hope you get relief for your arm very soon. Blessings to you and your family this holiday season.