Monday, November 29, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I planned to put something on the wall this week, but so far it has not happened.   But, I did get 85% of my Christmas Shopping done today.  The stores were not too full either.  Stop by at Judy’s to see what other quilters are up to.

Until next time.


1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Well, 85% is 85% more than I have done. I hate to shop b/c even on a slow day there are too many people. Good luck on the other 15%.